What data do we collect?¶
We do not collect any personal data. Further we do not collect your stores data (Order, Customers etc.).
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Access to Product, Product Variant, Product Image, Collect, Custom Collection, and Smart Collection.
- Access to Customer and Saved Search.
- Access to Abandoned checkouts, Fulfillment, Order, and Transaction.
- Access to Draft Order.
- Access to Inventory Level and Inventory Item.
- Access to Fulfillment Service.
We use this access to your stores data only for the purpose of this App - to generate Exports for you.
How do we collect data?¶
When using the App we will temporary store data exported from Shopify or data imported by you.
How do we store you data?¶
We use Amazon S3 Simple Data Storage (data is stored in EU/Frankfurt) and servers from Hetzner housed in the EU. All stored data is temporary only (for download by merchants) and is deleted after 90 days automatically.
DataChamp.io would like to send you information related to the App. You have the right at any time to stop DataChamp.io from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?¶
DataChamp.io would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
- You have the right to request DataChamp.io for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that DataChamp.io correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DataChamp.io to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
- You have the right to request that DataChamp.io erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that DataChamp.io restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to DataChamp.io's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that DataChamp.io transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please
- contact us at our email: email@example.com,
- call us at: +43 69917997336,
- or write to us: KICKDATA GmbH, Spittelwiese 15, 4020 Linz, Austria
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?¶
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- DataChamp.io uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- DataChamp.io uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. DataChamp.io sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies¶
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites¶
How to contact us¶
Call us: +43 699 179 973 36
How to contact the appropriate authority¶
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that DataChamp.io has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Telefon: +43 1 52 152-0